Iwi Development Officer
Our mission statement is clear “a viable Ngāti Rārua culture, economy and society by the year 2040”.
This ambitious goal requires strong linkages between our economic, social and cultural agendas with a focus on a clear line of sight to our Iwi members.
To support these strategies, we are seeking an Iwi Development Officer. This crucial position is responsible for project management of key projects that integrate the economic, social and cultural aspirations of our Iwi members. Financial and logistical management is critical for this implementation focused role. You will immediately be responsible for supporting the management of a significant cultural project for the Rūnanga.
Based in Blenheim, reporting to the CEO, the Iwi Development Officer will be responsible for:
- Maintaing the alignment between selected commercial, social and cultural projects
- Developing and managing key projects under the cultural and social work streams.
- Analysing, reporting and communicating core metrics around specific Iwi development initiatives.
Does this sound like you so far? You will need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Commerce or the Social Sciences
- To balance your educational qualifications, you will need experience in the commerce or social development fields
- Understanding of project management
- Strong computer and analytical skills
- Experience of social or cultural initiatives with Iwi members
- An affinity with Ngati Rārua values and aspirations
Te Rūnanga o Ngati Rārua offer an opportunity to be part of an evolving and dynamic work environment, with a unique and vibrant culture. This is a great opportunity to expand your skills, whilst also developing your cultural competence.
For a confidential discussion phone Sacha @ Rezource on 0273869288 or to view a copy of the position description for further position details download a copy here.
Apply by submitting a cover letter and cv to email: email@example.com
- Applications close 24th September 2017
Visit link for job advert; https://haystack.jobs/jobdetails/commercial